We are growing and are looking for a qualified Marketing Coordinator who can demonstrate prior experience delivering non-digital/traditional marketing and events while demonstrating a strong focus, passion and skill for digital marketing.
Extreme attention to detail, utmost professionalism, impeccable personal presentation with unique and fun messaging and a true passion for the luxury goods industry is what we strive for in our next BMW family member.
Your duties and responsibilities will include some of this, with exposure to unique experiences, potential for continuous development, and career opportunities:
Manage multiple brand/site profiles including curated content creation (posts/stories/reels on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and TikTok) while adhering to Corporate Identity (CI) guidelines.
– Site Administration
Manage direct messages and feedback (best practice texts and distribution of inquiries)
– Off-page SEO, such as Google My Business, Bing Places, etc
– Manage off-page review i.e. Google reviews, Facebook reviews.
– Create and manage backlink
– Manage Google Alert for Group
– Create and manage a digital daily scorecard
Digital footprint tracking and reporting
– Google Analytics Construction and Management
– Alice Reports (site control panel)
– video editing
Managing and optimizing paid digital advertising and media campaigns (search engine marketing, automated, social, etc.)
– External marketing communications, organization and management of eDM (client and agency letters and e-news of management)
– RMSP campaign management
– Manage bulk email signature
– Posting events on social media and interactive photography (for direct publication)
Desirable (but not necessary) software experience – Google Suite (including Slides, Sheets, and Documents), Microsoft Suite (including Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook and Dynamics), Canva, Meta Business Suite, Adobe, and CRM system knowledge.
If all of these signs are in your bins, we can’t wait to hear from you!